Monday 13 December 2010

2011 Group Draw

Here are the groups for the 2011 league!

There are 2 Rookie leagues, "Sheffield" and "Rotherham" I have divided them up to the best of my knowledge but should you feel you are in the incorrect group then let me know and I will swap you if possible (however an equal number of teams in each group is important)
The third group is the pro league.


ROTHERHAM

  1. Lee - Norse - The Arothborg Vikings
  2. Mark - Orc - The Pigsturd Stealers
  3. JP - Nurgle - Rotherham Tightuns
  4. Stuart - Lizardmen - The Team With No Name
  5. Craig - Dwarves - Rock Bottom Wanderers
  6. Rich T - Orcs - Da Proppers
  7. Aneurin - Human - Rottenham Redsox

SHEFFIELD

  1. Dan - Halfling - Cream Cake Snackers
  2. Kieron - Ogre - Tinys 'n' Titans
  3. Tom - Orc
  4. Bill - Slaan - All good fun til you have your eye out
  5. Wayne - Chaos - Slaanesh 69ers
  6. Gary - Dark Elves - Tanelorn Terrors
  7. Matt - Chaos - Northland Raiders
  8. Dave - Norse

PRO LEAGUE

  1. Dan - Necromantic - Battenburg Rising
  2. Tom - Chaos Pact - G.I.M.P.S.
  3. Wayne - Orc - Crookback Boarboyz
  4. Trev - Dark Elves - Cheeky Vimto
  5. Aneurin - Undead - Hollin-Busk Horrers
  6. Marion - Dark Elves - Fists of Khaine



Please let me know team names and I will start filling the information in when I get it

A final addition to next years rules Humans WILL be allowed to field 0-2 Halflings in their teams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers